Monday, December 11, 2006

Coulda, Woulda, Shoulda

If you could go back and change certain decisions or situations in your life, would you? This morning, I got to thinking about decisions I have made in the past. The thought of erasing every questionable decision sounded good at first but it would wipe my slate clean and thats not what I want. This year has certainly been a year of growth for me. Kind of a rude awakening actually about who I am and what I want. I got to thinking that those decisions and situations were meant to happen. Whether bad or good situations, I believe God allowed them to happen inorder to bring me to a certain point in my relationship with Him. Though there are certain things I am not proud of, I have learned a great deal from every outcome. Thank goodness for second chances and forgiveness. I think I would rather settle for a less than perfect record than to be perfect and not have learned anything at all. Currently I am a work in progress. I feel God changing me and working on me to bring me where He wants me to be . . . closer to Him.

No comments: