Monday, December 18, 2006

Bulgogi Anyone?


Liz's mom is such a great cook. She's visiting from Korea for a month.

Liz' niece, Harran and Me.

Liz and Dew

God has blessed me with wonderful neighbors. Pastor Dew and his wife Liz are in charge of the SDA Korean Church here in Saipan. I actually found my apartment through them. They are 107 and I am 106. I often worry if they can hear my music blasting while I'm getting ready for work in the morning. So I went over to their apartment and was trying to listen for my music. Fortunately the walls are concrete which means I can blast my music as loud as I want=)

So if you don't know by now, I am in love with Korean food. Liz and Dew know this and often have me over for dinner. They spoil me or maybe they just feel sorry for me cause I'm single and living on my own! Tonight, Liz's mom from Korea taught me how to make Bulgogi=) So I'm going to attempt to make it and test it out on my friends. Lets hope it turns out okay.

And so I'm off . . . to get some COFFEE!!!!!

No comments: