Sunday, December 31, 2006

Light My Way

"Your word is like a lamp for my feet and a light for my Path." Psalm 119:105

Our Sabbath thought for the day was : God is not going to let you see the distant scene. So you might as well quit looking for it. He promises a lamp unto my feet, not a crystal ball into the future. We do not need to know what will happen tomorrow. We only need to know He leads us and we will find grace to help us when we need it.

We had communion and foot washing on the last Sabbath of 2006. Humility is one of my most favorite words. The daily dying of oneself to serve another. I think that is something to strive for. . . to forget about self and serve one another like Christ did.

2007 is going to be amazing and full of surprises! Happy New Year everyone!



Layla, Missy, and Me watching the fireworks on the beach behind the Hyatt Hotel.

No comments: