Friday, December 01, 2006

Beach Vespers at Ladder Beach

The perfect marshmellow is when it catches fire and is black on the outside and gooey in the inside=)
We're singing "deep and wide"
Enjoying Veggie hot dogs and roasted marshmellows
The SDA Korean Pastor, Dewy and his wife, Liz
Pastor Ravia talks about loving each other


"In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world." John 16:33

I have been looking forward to beach vespers all week! We sang our favorite hymns while Kuya Ernie, Fidel, and Grant led out in song service. Pastor Ravia gave us a short sermon about the importance of unity and fellowship within our church family. I really believe that being around people who love God and who have a relationship with God has helped me in my spiritual walk. Its so comforting to be able to talk to someone who is going through the same daily struggles I go through. During our times of struggles we can lift eachother up and pray for one another. I love how God blesses us with friendships that make us excited about serving Him.

No comments: