Saturday, January 06, 2007

Women's Ministry takes on Saipan: First Post


Just getting started.



Potluck.


Mariel reminds me of my niece, Katie, back home.

So cute=)

A year ago I would have never imagined that I be here In Saipan. Even more so, I never thought I'd be leading out in Women's Ministry. Me, flaws and all. It is amazing how God can just use anyone. I definitely believe that God has brought me here to Saipan to discipline me and to teach me how to be a leader for His work.

This was our first Sabbath of 2007 and i wanted to kick off Women's Minsitry with its first meeting after potluck. Its going to be a very busy year for me and the women's ministry. We have planned activities from jail ministry, to women's retreat, to visitations with the elderly and sick patients at the hospital, to beach cleanups, to vegetarian cooking classes for the community . . . It is going to be a great year and I know God is going to help take our ministry to another level. Please pray for us and our outreach.

No comments: