Thursday, January 25, 2007

Sail Away







My coworkers, Sophie and Atsuko, and I boarded the Lady Jade Boat for a sunset dinner cruise tonight. It was actually a cruise minus the sunset. But thats okay because I got to see something that I haven't seen in awhile-a rainbow! Even though the weather wasn't perfect I still had a great time. Yes, it is beautiful here in Saipan even when there are clouds in the sky and it drizzles. The water here is a brilliant blue. Its a color that I haven't ever seen before. We sailed and stopped near Madagaha Island and had dinner onboard. I've broken my vegetarian diet and am now eating chicken. Surprised Mng. J??! There is an entertainer onboard named Jerry who sings and dances with you. On deck we shaked our grove thing to the YMCA and to Ricky Martin's Livin' La Vida Loca. Good times.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your hair is long and it's frickin' curly! Damn Gina, where did that come from? Chicken!! yummy! Not surprised....love ya..Manang J

Anonymous said...

YUP...your hair for sure is getting so long. I've never seen it that long before. It looks, though.

Shem

Anonymous said...

Mmhmm. Working huh? Yeah, right.... Did you get my email about your hair being sooo long! Yours is almost as long as mine.

Sean said...

Looks like you're living the life, Bev!