These 10 questions originally came from a French series, "Bouillon de Culture" hosted by Bernard Pivot. It is probably more familiar to many as the question James Lipton asks at the end of "Inside the Actor's Studio."
It's amazing what the simple answers to these questions reveal about a person's thoughts, feelings and beliefs.
01. What is your favorite word?
02. What is your least favorite word?
03. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
04. What turns you off?
Tardiness and Laziness
05. What is your favorite curse word?
06. What sound or noise do you love?
Fireworks and sharp instruments while cleaning my patients’ teeth=)
07. What sound or noise do you hate?
Mean words spoken.
08. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
09. What profession would you not like to do?
Plummer . . . President
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?