Hummm . . . 5 Things You Probably Don't Know about me:
1. I went to Interior Design School at The Fashion Institute of Design and Merchadising in Los Angeles. When I first got out of highschool I was trying to avoid the usual route a filipina goes - nursing school. I loved art and design. I compiled my work for my portfolio and was accepted to design school. A career in the Interior Design field did not last
very long given that I lacked the competitive edge back then in order to make it big in the design industry. Its more of a hobby for me.
2. When I eat french fries I dip them in a mixture of mustard, ketchup, and pepper. I don't know what it is about the mix but I cannot eat fries without it!
3. I got "kicked out" of the Cathedrals Notre Dame and the Sacre Coeur in Europe during our euro backpacking trip. I'm a photo junkie! There are signs posted all over the cathedrals that says no pictures allowed in certain areas of the church. I couldn't help but sneak a picture here and there. So during my last shot I was escorted out of the church=( My friends were kneeling and in the middle of saying a prayer when the deacon escorted them out as well! Needless to say, i got all three of us kicked out twice in one day. Sorry Angie and Mng J but the pics turned out beautifully=)
4. I mostly see out of my left eye.
5. I star gaze and am hoping to see the northern lights someday.
Next I'm going to tag Grant, Walt, Angelo, Sean, Ken and Crystal, Steve and hope they will respond=)