Monday, January 29, 2007
10 Lies of A Dental Hygienist
1. I’m not the brutal one ;)
2. Relax. You won’t even know I’m here.
3. Some patients fall asleep in my chair.
4. This new flavor of fluoride tastes much better. (fluoride makes me gag)
5. I’ll have you out of here in no time.
6. I’m not obsessive compulsive!
7. Flossing gets easier with practice. (yeah right)
8. If it hurts, hold up your left hand and I’ll stop. (No I won’t, you better not move!)
9. That wasn’t so bad was it? (heh)
10. I haven’t lost a patient yet.
Okay, maybe only my RDH friends will truly understand these “sayings”. I laugh because most of these I say throughout the day. I must be lying all day. But no seriously! If you live in Saipan and you need a thorough teeth cleaning . . . book an appointment with me at SDA Dental clinic!!!! Just ask Steve. He can vouch for me=)