Thursday, February 22, 2007

Bunny Ears




Happy Happy. The kids have been fantastic these last few days. I taught two classes at the Saipan Community School. The first class was the 7th and 8th graders. I noticed how very attentive they were especially when they knew I would quiz them at the end and hand out prizes for correct answers. The sixth graders were hilarious! The class was divided. The boys on one side and girls on the other. It took me awhile to get them to sit together. My presentation overall went okay. I kept messing up the story. I'm a bad story teller! I kill stories and jokes=(

3 comments:

Sean said...

When are you coming to see us?

Bev said...

sean i can come in march=)

Deece said...

Were the fifth graders in there too? I'll ask my nephew if he remembers seeing you there.