Monday, April 09, 2007

Easter Sunday Clean Up

Beautify CNMI's partner, The Friends Of The Mariana Islands (FMI), led the cleanup on Sunday morning of Isa Drive between the Botanical Garden in Papago and Northern Marianas College in Fina Sisu. Here are some pictures!



Missy and I woke up really early to join the clean up Sunday morning. It was really warm this morning and it was a long walk! Its okay though because all the honking from drivers who supported FMI and the ocean view made my day.

I have joined the group FMI because I really believe that if you are a part of a group that shares the same passion and same goals, your commitment to serve will be more consistent and stronger. I hope that everyone in the CNMI will consider joining The Friends of the Mariana Islands (FMI) group. We always have a good time together and alot of laughs!

I have realized that Its really not just about the clean ups. Its about building new friendships and making a difference together here in Saipan. I consider myself lucky because I have made some really good friends by joining this group.

Thank you to everyone who came out and Happy Easter!

Participants included: FMI, Rep. Cinta Kaipat, Gus Kaipat, The Kaipat Clan, MINA, SDA Church

No comments: