Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Re-Laxed

You know what I'm thinking? I'm wondering why this week is dragging for me. I'm a bit mellow. My vacation starts next Tuesday and I just want to go home. Maybe I'm just homesick.

I've been thinking a lot about if I made the right decision to stay in Saipan another year. Although I have already committed to a second year I've been having doubts. Alot of people have told me that my decision will be clearer when I am on the plane back from California to Saipan. They say I'll either love and want to come back to Saipan or I'll hate coming back. They say its normal to feel this way. I guess I'll just wait and see how I feel when I go back home.

These pictures are from spa night at the Maycock's home. The SDA Women's ministry planned a spa night for the women in our church to get to know each other better. We spent all afternoon transforming Barbara's house into a place for some R & R.

We created five rooms for : massages, art/mediation, manicure/pedicure, yoga, and facials. Personally my favorite room was the art/meditation room. It was the first time I have painted in awhile. We had candles lit up everywhere, incense burning, and music to set the mood. I was really impressed when everything was set up.

We invited all the women in the church but there was only a total of six that showed up. Thats okay because having a small amount of people was actually perfect. We had sundown worship and had a such great time together. Thanks to Barbara and Missy for all their help.

No comments: