Saturday, October 28, 2006

I Love A Charade



The entire drama team performing "the machine".



Garapan Square is made up of small shops and restaurants. Every Thursday night is Market night.



The skit "the bus" and the street marketers.



This skit is called "the bus" and it starts off with Grant on the very right and Jesus on the left. Grant first picks up Jesus and Jesus starts off riding in the passenger's seat. But throughout the skit Grant picks up a number of friends and Jesus slowly starts getting placed in the back seat until eventually Jesus is left standing outside the bus. The skit is about how sometimes life gets busy and our relationship with Christ gets put on hold. It just reminds me how important it is to keep christ number one in our lives.



Realizing how much Christ loved us enough to die a painful death for our sins on that cross. It is only through Him that we may find peace and comfort.

The Saipan SDA Drama Team performed and captivated the street marketers at our local street market in Garapan. Garapan Square reminds me very much of our Downtown Redlands Street Market night. This is probably the most happening place on the island. The drama team performed a number of skits all attempting to introduce Jesus, Creation, and the Resurrection of Christ. We prayed before the performance hoping that many would be touched by the performance. Needless to say we had a great response from the audience.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Bev,
I think you just tried to call me but I was working and couldn't answer the phone. Anyway, I saw your pics and I think your place looks great. I miss you so much. I dunno if Janice told you about my shindig at Gaslamp this weekend. You were missed! We'll have to send you some pics soon. Send me an email when you get a chance.
Love you,
Angie