Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Home






For the first four weeks in Saipan I was house sitting for Drs Ken and Crystal Pierson. They were kind enough to let me stay in their home while they were on vacation. But now that the Pierson's have returned I have moved into my own little already furnished apartment. As you can imagine, it has been quite a busy week for me moving all of my stuff. My apartment is about 15 minutes from the clinic located in a village called Chalan Lau Lau. . . Although my apartment isn't anything like my laguna niguel apartment it is still cozy and warm. Plus you can't beat the $270 rent per month=) Currently I am living without any telephone or internet connection. Getting service on the island usually takes a lot longer than on the mainland. In fact, everything here takes longer to get. I've been praying for alot of patience.

No comments: