Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Where's Your Sense of Humor?

Sometimes I can take things or decisions in life too seriously. I'm still learning to lighten up. In the meantime I love surrounding myself around really funny, passionate, and positive people.

If you know me you'll know that I laugh REALLY loud! I know Angelo makes fun of me. I mean, I really belt my laughs. My mom says its not proper for a lady to have such a hearty laugh. My head tilts back and you could probably see my tonsils! But when I think something or someone is really funny I really let go! I love sharing a good laugh. I think it really bonds you to someone. Mostly because they get you and your silliness.

Anyways, I need a laugh today so tell me your funny and corny jokes. Ok, here's my joke: What did the Salmon say when he hit the wall? He said, "DAM!" he he he Get it? Dam? Damn?! Ok, you're turn ;)

7 comments:

Tamara said...

The only joke I know is innapropriate but funny..so I'm telling it anyway...

What do Michael Jackson and Kmart have in common?






Boys pants half off.

see told ya...he he

Kitty said...

How many boring people does it take to change a light bulb?

One.

Yasha said...

I got this off the internet. I've always love this joke. Enjoy!

Baxter Conners
Vice President
Company 203
203 Wall St.
New York, NY 10015

Dear Mr. Conners,

Thank you for your letter of February 17th. After careful consideration I regret to inform you that I am unable to accept your refusal to offer me employment with your bank.

This year I have been particularly fortunate in receiving an unusually large number of rejection letters. With such a varied and promising field of candidates it is impossible for me to accept all refusals.

Despite Company 203's outstanding qualifications and previous experience in rejecting applicants, I find that your rejection does not meet my needs at this time. Therefore I will initiate employment with your firm immediately following graduation. I look forward to seeing you then.

Sincerely,
XXXXXXXX

Bev said...

lol thanks for the laughs! keep em coming!

Marianas Eye said...

One of my all time favorites: How many psychiatrists does is take to change a lightbulb?




One.

But the lightbulb has to really want to change. :-)

Dave said...

A rabbi, a minister and a priest walk into a bar.

The barman - on seeing them enter says .. "Is this a joke?"

Bev said...

lol. Thanks for the laughs=)