Sunday, March 02, 2008

Happy Feet


I got to dance the night away on Saturday with Lori Serna and her friends. Lori is one of the dental hygienists at the SDA Clinic. She celebrated her 40th birthday at the Aqua Resort and we had a blast! She's a genius to have a salsa birthday party!

She hired four dance instructors and during the party I got to dance with some of them. Free salsa, Cha Cha, and Merengue dance lessons. I'm addicted and I think I'll take advantage of the $10 salsa lessons. You can't beat that price. Sometimes Angel and them may even come to your home and give you lessons. From left to ride: Me, Lori (bday girl), and Laurie.

I think Salsa is life changing. It's just so much fun and you just learn to lighten up even if you do stink at dancing! I think its a shame that some guys don't want to learn how to dance with their significant other. What better way to connect and add excitement to your relationship. I just love learning new things. Oh, and I love a guy who can dance and let loose on the dance floor. ke ke ke

4 comments:

Ronda said...

Hi Bev,
I'm Riki's mom. I didn't get to meet you when we were there but I know that Riki really has fun with you. By the way, Riki's done quite a lot of Salsa dancing. You'll have to get her to go dancing sometime. She'd love it! I'm glad she has you a a friend over there.

Eric AppleJar said...

Oh no Beverly...you didn't mention the SALSA word! It is fun isn't it! I've been dancing for 2 1/2 years now and I love it! I haven't had much time lately, but I love to do it. When you visit we'll have to go to Sevilla or if you decide to stay, I know a few places where they have free lessons.
Don't forget 1-2-3, 5-6-7 =)

Bev said...

Rhonda: Thanks for the tip about Riki knowing how to salsa dance! Was thinking about taking more lessons. I'll be sure to ask if she would like to join me=)

Eric: wow. You must be a pro! Hope you can lead cause I have two left feet=) j/k

Sean said...

I wanna dance!