Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Lau Lau Beach Dive with Missy









Grrrr. My dive buddy, Missy, has left Saipan and won't be coming back. We spent the weekend doing all the things she wanted to do before her flight home to Michigan.




Sunday we had time for one last dive. Grotto looked rough so we ended up diving at Lau Lau Beach. We ended up dropping in the swim through on the left and headed towards the coral garden. Check out this brilliant blue Saipan water. How could you live here and not dive!



It's been a tough week and diving is exactly what we needed. I almost instantly forget about everything once I drop in the ocean. We came across a Hawksbill Turtle that was perched on top of some coral. We were so close to it!





I'll miss Missy but I know that we will see each other again when I move back to the states. We're planning on going on a dive trip at least once a year. See you soon Missy.

2 comments:

Angelo Villagomez said...

Good luck, Missy. May the Force be with you.

Sean said...

Ah, Missy May. . .