Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I'm In Love Again

Woo hoo! The Indoor Volleyball league started tonight! I love Scuba diving and Mountain biking . . . but my number one love is indoor volleyball. Our team is called the YoYo's with Gin Gridley as our captain. Mai and I have an awesome team! I felt like I was back in College Varsity again=)

The Ada Gym was packed with volleyball players as well as plenty spectators. I honestly didn't expect that great of a turn out. The roaring crowd, catching air when you are about the spike the ball, and team work are what excites me about this game. I get to play in the league every Tuesday and Thursday nights. Most of our games are at 7 pm. If you're bored come out and support us, Neh!

5 comments:

Mai said...

We've got a great team! It's gonna be a lot of fun!

Sean said...

Tuesdays and Thursdays, huh. I'm definitely going to go watch you one of these weeks.

Unknown said...

The point of indoor volleyball is basically winter. We don't have winter here. Give the badminton players a chance to play :(

Bev said...

John: give it up bro! Vball rocks. Badminton sucks. Come out and play.

Unknown said...

It is so on! Bring it! I do know something of your aversion to all racquet wielding sports/games so I will let this one slide. Besides, badminton is a gentleman's game.