Sorry for the lack of posts. It's just the nature of December with the holidays rolling around. Its nice to have some down time though. One more week of work and then I am off for vacation for two weeks in Bali. I can't believe I'll be spending Christmas and New years in Bali! So i'll be spending the first week in Bali all by my lonesome and Missy will meet up with me after new years. I was a little hesitant about traveling alone but I say screw it! I'll conquer Bali on my own. Every year just keeps getting better despite little glitches here and there. Whatev.
Aunt Judy forwarded me this and I couldn't resist to fill this out.
1. What time did you get up this morning?
2. Do you like diamonds or pearls?
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
4. What is your favorite TV show?
Sex In The City
5. What do you usually have for breakfast?
cereal with soy milk, fruit
6. What is your middle name?
7. What food do you dislike?
8. What is your favorite CD at the moment?
Bebo Norman-Between The Dreaming and The Coming True
9. What kind of car do you drive?
10. Favorite sandwich?
Turkey, Avocado, and swiss cheese
11. What characteristic do you despise?
12. Favorite item of clothing?
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation,
where would you go?
I want to back pack India for a month or zip line in Brazil!
14. What color is your bathroom?
Mocha, white, and Coral
15. Favorite brand of clothing?
16. Where would you retire to?
Anywhere with the love of my life and family.
17. What was your most memorable birthday?
My 30th in La Jolla, California with my best friends.
18. Favorite sport to watch?
19. Farthest place you are sending this?
20. Who do you least expect to send this back to you?
21. Person you expect to send it back first?
22. Favorite saying?
23. When is your birthday?
24. Are you a morning person or a night person?
25. What is your shoe size?
none yet, I want a dog when I move back to the states.
27. Any new and exciting news you like to share?
Last Weekend I spent three days in Tokyo with Greg. Toyko rocks.
28. What did you want to be when you were little?
29. What are you today?
Registered Dental Hygienist
30. What is your favorite candy?
Currently it's Expressions Chocolate covered blueberries
31. What is your favorite flower?
32. What day on the calendar are you looking forward to?
33. What church do you attend?
Lately i have been doing my own devotionals out on the beach or at Bonzai.
34. What is your full name?
Beverly Mae Cabanatan
35. What are you listening to right now?
36. What is the last thing you ate?
Hyatt Veggie Fajitas at street market
37. Do you wish upon a star?
38. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
39. How is the weather right now?
Warm Sunny skies
40. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
41. Do you like the person who sent this to you?
42. What is your favorite soft drink?
43. What is your favorite restaurant?
Grotto 2298 in Saipan
Splashes in Laguna Beach, California
44. Hair color?
Black . . . thinking about getting high lights and cutting it.
1 big brother, Ed and 1 little sister, Gin. Yup, i'm the middle child
46. Favorite day of the year?
Friday. I only work a half a day.
47. Your favorite toy as a child?
Easy bake oven
48 Summer or winter?
Winter. I miss snowboarding and wearing winter clothes like scarfs, beanies . . .
49. Hugs or kisses?
50. Chocolate or Vanilla?
51. Do you want your friends to email you back?
52. When was the last time you cried ?
when i crashed on my bike=(
53. What is under your bed?
54. Who is the friend you have had the longest?
Raelene, my best friend since the second grade.
55. What did you do last night?
Walked street market and ate alot of food.
56. Favorite smell?
57. What are you afraid of?
losing a loved one
58. Plain, buttered, or salted Popcorn?
59. How many keys on your key ring?
60. How many years at your current job?
one year in Saipan.
61. What is your favorite day of the week?
62 How many towns have you lived in?
63. Do you make friends easily?