Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Guess Who's Back!

My partner in crime . . . Missy!



We welcomed her back from her 3 month hiatus at 1:40 this morning at the airport. She'll be working at the SDA School full time as the fundraising coordinator. Missy's really good at sales and marketing. She's a sweet talker. Last year she suckered me into adopting a small kitten nicknamed "Mylo" that they had rescued. She made him seem so sweet! I took him home that night and Mylo's true colors came out. He was evil! What a scam!



Anywho, its going to be a great year.

4 comments:

Sean said...

Ah, Missy-May. It's good to have her back.

Anonymous said...

Awww.....Missy!!! I miss you and her!!!

Brit's Blog said...

Hey Beve, give Miss Missy a hug for me!

Can you also tell her I tried calling her before she got to Saipan, but the phone was busy every time :( pooey...
I'll call sometime :)

Miss you two!

Gus said...

Welcome home, Missy. :)