Thursday, November 23, 2006

gObble Gobble

Barbara and Sean Maycock were gracious enough to host Thanksgiving dinner at their home
The Missionaries and Friends

Tofurky =)
My choir buddies
Its exciting to be here in Saipan because I live in such an amazing and beautiful place! The best thing is God brought me here! He brought me to a place where I could rest in Him and focus only on Him. I'm so thankful for many things. I'm thankful to be alive. I'm thankful for my family that has supported me through my ups and my downs. I'm thankful for my old dear friends and the new friends that I have made. I'm thankful for my job out here in Saipan. I have escaped "the office space" and am happy that I am not living an ordinary life. When you take that leap of faith, God blesses you and surprises you with more than you could of ever imagined. Happy Thanksgiving.

"Give thanks to the Lord , for he is good: his love endures forever" - Psalm 107:1

1 comment:

Shemmy said...

Your hair is growing so long!!!!

Kisses