Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Work Life



I work two days a week in this amazing office that is perched in the hills of Pacifica. Pacifica is a sleepy beach town just a 25 min drive from the city. Half of my room is filled with windows that swing open towards the ocean. I feel like I'm working outdoors with the ocean breeze coming through my windows! On a clear day you can see all the way out to the Farallon Islands. Also, when it's the right time of the year you can spot whales breaching from my window!



The other two days a week I work right in the heart of downtown (Union Square). I work on the 10th floor that boasts amazing views of the city. Of course the city office is a faster pace because everyone is always in a hurry but I meet the most interesting people here! I feel so lucky to have the best of both worlds.

1 comment:

The Beachcomber said...

Cool! Can't wait to see it all for myself! Love ya!