Saturday, September 23, 2006

"Just Say Yes"




Ask anyone who knows me back home . . . i'm not much of a singer=) But lately I've got a "just say yes" attitude to experience new things. So here I am, an official member of the Saipan SDA Church Chior. This Sabbath was the first time I sang with the chior. When i was growing up, I was never really involved in AY Chior and I always felt like I missed out. Well, I guess now I have a second chance to experience what it is like to really be a part of a church function and a church family. We practice 2-3 times a week. Even though I am not a strong singer, I know that this is the perfect opportunity to practice and to fellowship. We are currently fundraising for a trip to sing at an island called Rota for December. I will keep you posted!

No comments: