Thursday, January 12, 2012

Yoga Mama

(photo credit yogapose.com)

I'm still getting used to the fact that I'm going to be a mom this coming July!  It still hasn't quite hit me yet except that I'm starting to show a little baby bump.   I just entered my 2nd trimester (14 weeks) and so far I'm feeling great.  My friend, Crystal, who is 30 weeks along invited me to her prenatal yoga class held at Brilliant Star School last night and I loved it!  I'm thinking I'll try anything to help the delivery go a little smoother since there are NO epiderals given during child birth in Saipan.  Yup, should be interesting! lol 

3 comments:

Mai said...

I wanna see a picture of that baby bump!!!! :D You're gonna be a super cute yoga mamma!!

just jess said...

I'm glad Bubbles in Paradise reading material is back. You're so inspirational! California misses you.

just jess said...

So glad Bubbles in Paradise reading material is back! You're such an inspiration. California misses you (I mean me, I miss you).