Sunday, August 10, 2008

Scattered Thoughts

I'm on overload.  Some thoughts today:

1.  My legs are sore. It's painful running up hills.  
2.  I want to be on  I Survived a Japanese Game Show!
The making new friends in Japan episode is so funny! 
3  I'm changing my blog title and layout in the next couple of weeks.
4.  I'm thinking about getting a dog soon.
5.  Wherever I end up I need to live by the beach.
6.  There's  too many people in this cafe.  I wish I was back at Cafe by the Park in Saipan.
7.  I haven't found a church that I feel comfortable at yet. I prefer a small church vs. a big church. 
8.  I need new loupes.
9.  I need to send some resumes out.
by Jared Diamond is such a great read!
11.  I'm trying to get Jessica to run the L.A. Nike 10k Human Race with me.
12.  Do I really want to go back to school?



(sigh)

6 comments:

The Beachcomber said...

Do you think if I actually moved to Canadia, I would miss the beach too much? Of course, just as you are in need of changing your blog title, I will cease being a beachcomber as well.

Angelo Villagomez said...

I read "Collapse" by the same author. Good book. Has implications for Saipan.

Shemmy said...

Hahahah...Interesting thoughts...By the way, I'm planning on doing a half marathon hopefully in a year...I've been trying to do some running every other day...I've been pushing myself to run, even though sometimes it feels like it's impossible...I missed you during your trip here in SD...can't wait to see you again...

Sean said...

One thing about Saipan these days. . .there's never too many people anywhere. Not sure whether that's a good or bad thing!

Living by the beach IS a must!

Gizelle said...

Ever consider moving back to the islands? =)
Just a thought...

MamaGi said...

hi bev! just stopping by! how has your transition been, coming from saipan? hope all is well!

have you ever gone to orange coast church in irvine? it's my home church & i LOVED going there...keep in touch!